Tuesday, October 28, 2008

to my imaginary friend...

Today, you are a mere figment of my imagination...

Your kind words...
Your warm touch...
Your laughter echoing down the hallways of my memory.

Today, you are a dark shadow at the doorsill of my private chamber...
Your smile shimmered in the darkness...
I could see it in the way your ears shooting upward with each gesture.

I cannot see, though,
The sharp gaze of you cool grey eyes,
Locking into mine and challenging me.

I cannot feel, though,
The strength of your arms,
Hugging me and telling me not to worry.

I cannot tell you, though,
How much I miss your presence,
Lending me strength to go on,
Lending me ears to listen to my adventures.

But I still feel you here...
Through the wheels you put under my soles,
Through the wings you grew on my back,
Through the belief you planted in my heart...

That I can soar high...
Higher than I expected,
That I can move forward....
Farther than I have ever imagined.

I simply wish,
That wind would carry this feeling of missing you,
And would somehow shower you with blessings and happiness...

Wherever you are...

My imaginary friend.

2 comments:

6desember82 said...

Mba Teresa...
nice story..weleh..jadi pengen diajarin bahas inggris niy..biar cas cis cus spt dirimu...
trims ya udah mampir..masih ada lowongan jadi tukang loenpia yak..katanya mba wik DANGER eh BEWARE ding klo gabung di milis loenpia...huehehe...

Afin Yulia said...

teresa kok jarang apdet ya
kemana aja?
dari blog yang satu ke yang lain mah sama
jarang diisi
hehehe...