Tuesday, April 10, 2007

in love

as I was sitting all by myself,
and think,
and reflect,
and looking at who is there,
and who is not there.

then come a slow, and yet sudden,
realization....
that somehow...I'm in love.

I'm in love with life,
and what it has to offer.

I'm in love with the challenge,
difficulties, emotions,
fatigue...

and also its happiness,
and joy, and hopes...

and I'm in love with you.

with a sudden, calm, cool awareness
seeping into my brain.

I sat there and confessed.
oh yes, I think I'm in love with you,
still.

a funny feeling it is
to sit there all by myself
and feel the feeling of being in love,
calm,
and smooth.

such a strange realization,
that such a calm feeling can be associated with love.
red, hot, burning passionate love.

or maybe, this love is not that kind of love.
well, who cares...

and there I was, sitting there.
and not feeling the fire burning from within,
engufling me in such a longing,
and jealousy,
and disturbing fires of passion.

and feel safe, and secure...
and warm and confident...
that no matter what happens in the future,
that day,
I was calm and peaceful within myself,
knowing that....
hm....I love you...

the cool, strange, kind, funny, stupid, cute, silly, sporty, fussy, Bunny Guy....
this is for you.

2 comments:

Er Maya said...

in love with someone nih?..sapa tuh mba?

Anonymous said...

maya ya....
in love sama....mmm...aja ada...hehe....

in love sama seseorang yang lagi kukangenin nih...huhu...